-Father and husband trading lambs and growing fodder.

Where do you go to for feed tests?

Looking for recommendations for private feed tests. Thanks

320 days ago

1 Answer

Sort by:

Gday there, I'm not sure where you're located, but we send all our hay, grain, silage feed tests to NSW DPI at Wagga. Pretty reasonably priced, a nice report comes back and they're pretty quick. They'll give you sampling bags with all the notes on how to do it, and the kit comes with a freeĀ postage paid bag to send it back in. Really simple and easy.


hope that helps

Andrew at Jerilderie

Wunnamurra Poll Dorsets
-Wunnamurra Rams Breed Better Lambs
243 days ago
Would you like to contribute to the discussion?